March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
What does APGI stand for?
APGI stands for Alcoa Power Generating Inc. (North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APGI
We have 1 other meaning of APGI in our Acronym Attic
- Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Asian-Pacific Global Environmental Research Network
- Automatic Program Generation for Embedded Systems
- All-Pole Gamma-Tone Filter
- Antisymmetrical Product of Group Functions
- Asian/Pacific Gays and Friends (Los Angeles, CA)
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union
- Asia-Pacific General Galvanizing Conference
- American-Portuguese Genealogical and Historical Society (Fairhaven, MA)
- Adolescent Problem Gambling Instrument (now Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory)
- Association of Professional Genealogists in Ireland (est. 1986; Ireland)
- Acoustic and Plasma-Guided Laser
- Anti-Personnel Grenade Launcher
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Advanced Group Policy Management (Microsoft)
- Army Program Guidance Memorandum
- Arnold Palmer Golf Management (Addison, TX)
- Asia Pacific Growth Management
- Assistant Provincial Grand Master (Freemasonry United Grand Lodge of England)
- Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photo: Business Wire) "This project demonstrates a partnership and cooperation among private industry and government to protect and sustain renewable energy for future generations," said Mark Gross, Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
We recognize the growing importance of water issues in North Carolina, and welcome the opportunity to work with the state to protect its water interests along the Yadkin River," said Gene Ellis, licensing and property manager for Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has issued an annual license for the Yadkin Hydroelectric Project operated by Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) staff issued a Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) on Friday, April 18 regarding the Yadkin Hydroelectric Project operated by Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
About the Relicensing of the Yadkin Project The Yadkin Hydroelectric Project, owned and operated by Alcoa Power Generating Inc.
Bush in October that allowed for the relicensing of Alcoa's Tapoco Project as well as a land exchange and conservation agreement between Alcoa Power Generating Inc.