They will also include commentary and extensive footnotes by Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, the wizard from the Harry Potter book series.
What does APWBD stand for?
APWBD stands for Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Augmented Plane Wave plus Local Orbitals
- All-Purpose Warehouse, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Average Piglet Weight at 20 Days
- Average Piglet Weight at 45 Days
- All Pakistan Women's Association
- American Public Welfare Association
- American Public Works Association
- Association of Parcel Workers of America
- Aboveground Production of Woody Biomass (ecology)
- Annual Programme of Work and Budget (International Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Aquashicola Pohopoco Watershed Conservancy (Kresgeville, PA)
- Asia Pacific Wire and Cable Corporation, Ltd. (est. 1996)
- Associated Prevailing Wage Contractors, Inc.
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- Asia Pacific Wireless Communications Symposium
- Annular Pressure While Drilling (oil and gas industry)
- Association of People Who Drink Beer and Use Dynamite (Dilbert)
- Association of Professional Wildlife Educators
- Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria)
- A Posteriori Wiener Filtering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rowling, all five fairy tales from the original "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" and an enlightening and comprehensive commentary (including extensive footnotes) by Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, who brings his unique wizard's-eye perspective to the collection.