Richard Malcolm, LISW Malcolm is a member of the Bernalillo County Local Collaborative; a board member of the New Mexico Youth Provider Alliance, Familyworks Treatment Foster Care, and La Academia de Esperanza (a charter school for students with special behavioral needs); and Program Director at Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless.
What does AHCH stand for?
AHCH stands for Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCH
- Australian Haemophilia Centre Directors Organisation
- American Home Care Express (est. 1995; Illinois)
- Association of Hospital Chief Executives (est. 1995; Ireland)
- Association of Hungarian Consulting Engineers and Architects (Budapest, Hungary)
- American Histadrut Cultural Exchange Institute
- American Horse Council Foundation
- Army Health Care Financial Management System
- Austin Healey Club Germany (car enthusiasts)
- Acoustic Horizon Coffee Club (Wells, Maine)
- Aids Housing Coalition Houston
- Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
- Adolescent Health Concerns Inventory
- Advanced Host Controller Interface
- Ambanc Holding Co., Inc.
- Art and Humanities Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (journal index)
- Asian Health Coalition of Illinois (est. 1996; Chicago, IL)
- African Health Crisis Intervention Project
- Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Association of Health Care Journalists