pdf Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority.
What does ABCWUA stand for?
ABCWUA stands for Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Amphotericin B Cholesterol Hemisuccinate Vesicles (biochemistry)
- Automatic Bar Code Verification
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company) Video Tours
- ABC Video Tours (California)
- American Baptist Churches of the West
- Anchor Bancorp of Wisconsin (Madison, WI; savings and loan holding company; est. 1919)
- Association of Black Correctional Workers (California)
- Association of British Columbia Winegrowers (Canada)
- Atomic Biological Chemical Warfare
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Asheville-Buncombe County Youth Council
- Amsterdamse Bundeling Consumenten Zorgvoorzieningen (Dutch disability care organization)
- Associação Brasileira dos Criadores de Zebu (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Zebu Breeders)
- Abadan, Iran (airport code)
- Aboriginal Business Development (Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state Water Trust Board will provide $4 million this year for the joint city/county Buckman Direct Diversion water supply project now that the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority has agreed to drop its appeal, according to Kyle Harwood, a contract attorney for the project.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority, New Mexico's outstanding revenue bonds: --$395.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch assigns its 'AA' rating to the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority (the authority) $55.
Intel has developed its own water wells and production facilities; its wastewater treatment is handled by the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority.
However, the $118 million loan to the newly created Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority (the authority), which is currently rated 'AA' by Fitch, is by far the largest loan made to a single entity by the NMFA to date.