Emcore Corp of Albuquerque, NM, USA, which makes components, subsystems and systems for the fiber-optic and solar power markets, has been awarded a solar panel manufacturing contract by Orbital Sciences Corp for the spacecraft it is making for NASA's Ice, Cloud, and land Elevation Satellite-2 (ICESat-2) mission, which is targeted for launch in early 2016.
What does ALBQ stand for?
ALBQ stands for Albuquerque, NM, USA
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ALBQ
- Alternative Learning and Back to Nature Press
- Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
- Air-Land Battle Operations
- Automatic Line Build Out
- A Little Bit of Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Adipocyte Lipid Binding Protein
- Assembly Line Balancing Problem
- Asset and Liability Backup Program (US FDIC)
- Association of London Borough Planning Officers (UK)
- Acute Low Back Pain Screening Questionnaire
- Alex Lex Blues Quartet (band)
- Arm's Length Body Review (UK)
- Automated Line-Based Routing (computing)
- Abe Lincoln Black Republican Caucus
- Association of London Borough Road Safety Officers (England Department for Transport; London, England, UK)
- A Little Bit Special (Stephen Lynch album)
- Abraham Lincoln Book Shop, Inc. (est. 1938; Chicago, IL)
- African Love Bird Society
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Art League of Bonita Springs (Bonita Springs, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maas BiolAB, LLC Maas BiolAB is a private company in Albuquerque, NM, USA developing cyclosporin neuroprotection drugs for chronic brain diseases, traumatic brain injury and nerve agent exposure.
SANTA FE, New Mexico, January 14 /PRNewswire/ -- - Facility Will Initially Produce PV Modules and Receivers for Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Plants - Opening in 2009, Facility Will Initially Bring 350 Cleantech Jobs To Region - Plans Call for Investment to Grow to US$500 Million and Workforce to Expand to 1,500 SCHOTT AG of Mainz and Governor Bill Richardson's (D - NM) office today announced that the company will construct a new solar energy technology production facility in the Mesa del Sol region of Albuquerque, NM, USA.
Maas BiolAB, LLC is a privately held neuropharmaceutical corporation based in Albuquerque, NM, USA.
Maas BiolAB is a privately held neuropharmaceutical corporation based in Albuquerque, NM, USA developing cyclosporin drugs for the neurodegenerative diseases of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Maas BiolAB LLC is a privately held Swedish-American neuropharmaceutical corporation with world patents for cyclosporin neuroprotection based in Albuquerque, NM, USA.
Headquarters 5901 Jefferson NE, Albuquerque, NM, USA 87109 Tel: 505/345-3252 Fax: 505/345-5082 E-mail: info@basis.
Albuquerque, NM, USA 87107, (505) 343-1131, email: investor-info@cellrobotics.