4) Microalbuminuria was defined as an albumin/creatinine ratio (ACR) of 22 to 220 mg/g in men and 31 to 220 mg/g in women, and macroalbuminuria was defined as an ACR[greater than or equal to]220 mg/g.
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Albumin/Creatinine Ratio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Air Control and Reporting
- Air Control Radar
- Air Crew Rescue
- Airborne Communication Relay
- Aircraft Control Room
- Airfield Control Radar
- Airspace Control Request
- Airspace Coordination Request
- Alachua County Resident
- Alaska Communications Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
122 mmol/L) levels and albumin/creatinine ratios (14.
Random albumin/creatinine ratio for quantification of proteinuria in manifest pre-eclampsia.
In addition to the low glomerular filtration rate, albuminuria was defined as an albumin/creatinine ratio of 30 mg/g or greater and anemia was defined as a hemoglobin level less than 13.
The NKDEP recommends measuring the urinary albumin/creatinine ratio in those with eGFR <60 mL x min x 1.
Abstract number 543-P: Data Found Avandia to Reduce Blood Pressure and Microalbuminuria "Rosiglitazone Added to Metformin Reduces Urinary Albumin/Creatinine Ratio and Ambulatory Blood Pressure in Subjects with Microalbuminuria and Type 2 Diabetes" was a randomized, double blind, active-controlled study.
Measuring diseases, hypertensives and the albumin/creatinine ratio metabolic syndrome patients.
Effect of duration of Type I diabetes on the prevalence of stages of diabetic nephropathy defined by urinary albumin/creatinine ratio.