But now the Mauritius Research Council (MRC), the Mauritius Oceanography Institute, the Albion Fisheries Research Centre and the University of Mauritius are all working on projects to facilitate the exploitation of the resources lying deep in the ocean.
What does AFRC stand for?
AFRC stands for Albion Fisheries Research Centre (Mauritius)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFRC
We have 39 other meanings of AFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Review Boards Agency
- Armed Forces Relief and Benefit Association
- Air Force Review Boards Office
- Air Force Reserve Base Support Group
- Advanced Forming Research Centre (University of Strathclyde; UK)
- Agricultural and Food Research Council (United Kingdom)
- Air Force Reserve Command (formerly AFRES)
- Air Force Reserve Component
- Air-Fuel Ratio Control (Caterpillar)
- Airman & Family Readiness Center
- All France Rugby Club (Japan; est. 1987)
- American Financial Research Corporation (USA)
- American Forest Resource Council (Portland, OR)
- Armed Forces Reconstitution Committee (Pakistan)
- Armed Forces Recreation Centers
- Armed Forces Reserve Center
- Armed Forces Reserve Command
- Armed Forces Revolutionary Council (Sierra Leone)
- Ashtown Food Research Centre (Ireland)
- Association Française de la Relation Client (French: French Association of Customer Relations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The silver sea bream is a winter spawner and was successfully bred at Albion Fisheries Research Centre and has an excellent taste and a high commercial value.
Local marine research scientists are working on it under the supervision of an Indian consultant Dr A Laxminarayana," an official at the Albion Fisheries Research Centre said.