ART: PHOTO PHOTOG: JAY GEARAN CUTLINE: Anna Maria College senior Kevin Wodatch powers a home run on this pitch in a win over Albertus Magnus College.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Albertus Magnus College (New Haven, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Mounting Center
- Airborne Mission Commander
- Airborne Molecular Contamination
- Airbus Military Company
- Aircraft Maintenance Centre (Australia)
- Aircraft Management Computer
- Airport Mail Center
- Albanian Motor Company
- Albany Medical College
- Alberta MilSim (Military Simulation) Club (Canada)
- Alergia Medicamentosa Conocida (Spanish: Known Drug Allergy)
- Alexis Minerals Corporation (Canada)
- Alkyd Molding Compound
- All My Children (USA TV soap opera)
- Allegheny Mennonite Conference (Somerset, PA)
- Alliance Mining Corporation Limited
- Allied Media Conference
- Allied Military Currency
- Alpha Management Consulting (Switzerland)
- Alternative Maintenance Concept
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ferguson holds a Master's Degree in Art Therapy (MAAT) from Albertus Magnus College and a BS in psychology with a minor in studio arts from Trinity College, Hartford.
He holds an associate's degree from Connecticut's Albertus Magnus College.
She attended Albertus Magnus College in New Haven, Conn.
She holds a degree in-business management from Albertus Magnus College.
THE EVENT Athletic events at the Special Olympics took place at a number of sites throughout the greater New Haven area including Yale University, Southern Connecticut State University, The University of New Haven, and Albertus Magnus College.
Hutchinson is a graduate of Albertus Magnus College and also serves on the board of advisors for The Culture Works in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Joe's of Maine en route to the finals against powerhouse Albertus Magnus College.