Saturday evening a concert was held on the campus of the Albertson College of Idaho, where she was a piano and piano pedagogy teacher for 35 years.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Albertson College of Idaho
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Air Caledonie, New Caledonia (ICAO code)
- Air Charter International (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Air Combat Intelligence (US DoD)
- Air Control Industries, Ltd. (UK)
- Air Controlled Intercept (CIS)
- Air Crash Investigations (videos)
- Airborne Control Intercept
- Airborne Controlled Intercept
- Aircraft Condition Inspection (US DoD)
- Airports Council International (formerly Airport Associations Coordinating Council)
- Alderney, Channel Islands, United Kingdom - The Blaye (Airport Code)
- Alexander Consulting, Inc.
- Alianza Contra la Impunidad (Spanish: Alliance Against Impunity, Guatemala)
- Alianza Cooperativa Internacional (Spanish)
- Alliance Coopérative Internationale
- Allied Construction Industries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Allied Continental Intermodal (UK)
- Allocated Configuration Identification
- Allocated Configuration Item
- Alloy Casting Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
First-half goals enough for Albertson to beat NCC Albertson College of Idaho scored both of its goals in the first half en route to a 2-1 victory over Northwest Christian College in a Cascade Conference women's soccer game Friday.
Private schools are expected to include the Academy of Art University, Albertson College of Idaho, Alliant International University, Azusa Pacific, California Baptist University, California Lutheran University, Cambridge College, Chapman University and Cleveland Chiropractic College.
He has an honorary doctorate from Albertson College of Idaho and delivered the 2002 UCLA Commencement Address.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Albertson College of Idaho today announced a new full-tuition academic scholarship for top students.
FERN NOLTE DAVIDSON ENDOWMENT FUND This fund, established by the Idaho MTA, honors Fern Nolte Davidson, a piano and piano pedagogy teacher at Albertson College of Idaho for thirty-five years.
Jensen worked for the Caldwell schools, then taught at Albertson College of Idaho while earning her master's degree.
Gormley was the leading rebounder with nine in the 85-64 loss to Albertson College of Idaho and the leading scorer with 17 in the 78-63 loss to Central Washington.