July 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Alberto-Culver Company confirmed today that it will issue a news release regarding its third quarter and nine month fiscal year 2008 results on Monday, July 28, 2008.
What does ACV stand for?
ACV stands for Alberto-Culver Company (stock symbol; Melrose Park, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACV
We have 121 other meanings of ACV in our Acronym Attic
- Air-Installation Compatible Use Zone
- Access Control Verification
- Accident Cérébro-Vasculaire (French: Cerebrovascular Accident)
- Account Current Value
- Actual Cash Value
- Address Control Vector
- Administrative Control Value
- Air Control Valve
- Air Cushion Vehicle
- Aircraft Cockpit Video
- Alfa Club des Volcans (French Alfa Romeo club)
- Algemeen Christelijk Vakverbond (Belgian Christian Trade-Union)
- All Commodity Value (business metric)
- All-Commodity Volume
- Alps Cable Vision (Nagano, Japan)
- Alternating Current Voltammetry
- Aluminium Center Vlaanderen (Dutch: Aluminum Center Flanders; Flanders, Belgium)
- AN/UYS-2 COTS Variant (US Navy)
- Análisis de Ciclo de Vida (Spanish: Life Cycle Analysis)
- Analyse du Cycle de Vie (French: Lifecycle Analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alberto-Culver Company, a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products including TreSemme, Alberto VO5, Nexxus and St.
June 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Alberto-Culver Company President and Chief Executive Officer, V.
April 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ The Alberto-Culver Company confirmed today that it will issue a news release regarding its second quarter and first half fiscal year 2008 results on Monday, April 28, 2008.
DALLAS -- Pro-Line International, a subsidiary of The Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV) and the second largest manufacturer of ethnic beauty care products in the world, is "Taking Care of Beauty" once again as it announces the launch of the TCB(R) Makeover with a Star Sweepstakes in partnership with Sophisticate's Black Hair.
14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Alberto-Culver Company confirmed today that it will issue a news release regarding its first quarter fiscal year 2008 results on Monday, January 28, 2008.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS) today announced that it has entered into an agreement whereby a subsidiary of Regis Corporation will merge with the Sally Beauty Company business unit of Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV).
19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Alberto-Culver Company confirmed today that it will issue a news release regarding its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2007 results on Monday, October 29, 2007.