The ASNTF was able to start working inside First Nation communities in 2008 when the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association allowed groups to run a temporary veterinary facility.
What does AVMA stand for?
AVMA stands for Alberta Veterinary Medical Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVMA
We have 3 other meanings of AVMA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Vendor Management
- Automatic Vehicle Monitoring
- Automatic Voting Machine
- Guided Missile Ship
- Arteriovenous malformations in the posterior cranial fossa
- Adjoint Variable Method with Broyden's Update
- Adjoint Variable Method with Finite Differences
- [not an acronym] (Action against Medical Accidents; formerly Action for Victims of Medical Accidents; UK)
- Action for Victims of Medical Accidents (now Action against Medical Accidents; UK)
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association (also seen as AZVMA)
- Arkansas Veterinary Medical Association
- Association de Vacances de la Mutualité Agricole (France)
- Association for Victims of Medical Accidents
- Atlantic Vegetation Management Association
- Audiovisual Management Association
- Australia Video Music Awards (MTV)
- Australian Valve Manufacturers Association
- Austria Vienna Mission Alumni
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Calgary, along with community partners from the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association, the Calgary Zoo and the Alberta Beef Producers, has introduced a veterinary degree program that is a first in North America that combines animal health and human medicine.