What does ASET stand for?
ASET stands for Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists (Canada; now Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASET
We have 48 other meanings of ASET in our Acronym Attic
- Armed Services Explosive Safety Board
- Armed Services Explosives Safety Board
- Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health
- African Social and Environmental Studies Programme
- After School Education and Safety Program
- Aerospace Systems Engineering Squadron (Australia)
- Adaptive Sub-Band Excitation Transform (speech coding)
- Administrative Skills Enhancement Training
- Advanced Sensor Evaluation & Test
- Aircraft Survivability Equipment Trainer
- American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists, Inc.
- Analog Single Event Transient (electronics)
- Application Specific Engine Technology
- Association for Sandwich Education and Training (UK)
- Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (Edmonton, AB, Canada; formerly Alberty Society of Engineering Technologists)
- Association of Super-Advanced Electronics Technology
- Australian Society for Educational Technology
- Author System for Education & Training
- Automated Security Enhancement Tool
- Asociacion de Empresas de Telecomunicaciones de la Comunidad Andina (Spanish: Association of Telecommunications Enterprises of the Andean Community; Ecuador)