DUBLIN, Ireland & LONDON & PORTLAND, Maine -- --School Employee Benefit Authority installs FINEOS Claims Manager to improve customer service and reduce costs FINEOS Corporation, the leading innovator of financial services and government software, has announced that Canada's Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP) has deployed FINEOS Claims Manager as a front-end solution across its plan administration system.
What does ASEBP stand for?
ASEBP stands for Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Wildlife Enforcement Network
- Association of Southeast Asian Pain Societies
- Association of Southeast Asian Studies in the United Kingdom
- Aeronautics & Space Engineering Board
- Archeologie Subaquatique en Bretagne (Dutch: Underwater Archeology in Britain)
- Asian EDIFACT Board
- Assam State Electricity Board (India)
- Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment
- All-Surface Empty Bottle Inspector (machine)
- Agrupacion Secundaria de Estudiantes Cristianos (Spanish: Agrupacion Christian High School Students)
- American Savings Education Council
- American Studies Electronic Crossroads (American Studies Association)
- Ateneo Student Exchange Council (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Australian Software Engineering Conference
- Authorized Sun Education Center (Sun Microsystems)
- Avenger Sebring Enthusiasts Club (car club)
- Aviation Systems Engineering Company (Lexington Park, MD)
- Association of Securities and Exchange Commission Alumni (est. 1990)
- Average Spectrum of Electrophysiological Cochlear Activity