A grant from the Alberta Rural Development Network supported the official launch this spring.
What does ARDN stand for?
ARDN stands for Alberta Rural Development Network (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARDN
We have 1 other meaning of ARDN in our Acronym Attic
- Archiving, Restoration and Digital Libraries (audio)
- Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model
- Age Related Degradation Mechanism
- Apostolic Roundtable of Deliverance Ministers (est. 2000)
- Argon Dark Matter (particle physics experiment)
- Medium Auxiliary Repair Dry Dock (Non Self-Propelled)
- Automatic Radar Data Measuring Equipment
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Agricultural Research and Development Network (Egypt)
- Agriculture, Rural Development and Nutrition
- Anti-Racism and Decolonization Network (est. 2005)
- Az?rbaycan Respublikasi Dövl?t Neft Fondu (state oil fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Advanced Research and Development Network Operations Center
- Agricultural and Rural Development Office
- Associate Regional Director for Operations (National Credit Union Administration)
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Application de Recueil de la Documentation Opérationnelle et d'Information Statistique sur les Enquêtes (French: Application Code of Operational Documentation and Statistical Information on Investigations; software program)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Operational Programme (Hungary)
- Accelerated Rural Development Program (Botswana)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Project (Bosnia and Herzegovina)