Commissioned by the Alberta Land Surveyors Association, this volume deals with the many aspects of surveying--sectional lines, irrigation, townships, mountain work, Indian reserves, etc.
What does ALSA stand for?
ALSA stands for Alberta Land Surveyors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALSA
We have 42 other meanings of ALSA in our Acronym Attic
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) Therapy Development Foundation
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis / Motor Neurone Disease
- Ada Language System/Navy
- Abraham Lincoln School #14 (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (human gene)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 5
- Adaptive Latent Semantic Analysis (junk e-mail filtering technology)
- Adult Learning Strategies and Approaches
- Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
- Air Land Sea Application Center (US DoD)
- Alpaca and Llama Show Association
- Alps Language Service Association (Japan)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association
- Arab Law Students Association
- artificial life-support apparatus
- Astonaut Life Support Assembly
- Australian Law Students' Association
- Automóviles Luarca, Sociedad Anónima
- Aer Lingus Social and Athletic Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Aid to Leukemia Stricken American Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hlady served on many oil & gas and energy related committees including; Chair of the Standing Policy Committee on Energy and Sustainable Development for the Province of Alberta, Standing Policy Committee for Natural Resources of Alberta, Canadian Energy Research Institute (CERI),US Energy Council - Foreign Representative (Canada), Alberta Representative to the Alaska Highway Pipeline Committee, Alberta/Alaska Bilateral Council and Government Representative to the Alberta Land Surveyors Association.