Companies combine forces to provide a complete and innovative E-Learning solution to Alberta Human Resources and Employment EDMONTON, June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- CodeBaby Corp.
What does AHRE stand for?
AHRE stands for Alberta Human Resources and Employment (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHRE
We have 2 other meanings of AHRE in our Acronym Attic
- Adelaide Hills Regional Development (Australia)
- Administration and Human Resources Department (UN)
- Advantage Human Resources Development
- Agricultural Human Resource Development (India)
- Aboriginal Human Resource Development Agreement (Canada)
- Aboriginal Human Resource Development Council (Canada)
- Activating Human Rights and Diversity Conference (Southern Cross University; Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Council of Canada
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Strategy
- Acute Heavy Resistance Exercise (physiology)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Response Element (pharmacology)
- Association of Hospitality Recruiting Executives
- Atrial High-Rate Event (cardiology)
- Australian Human Rights Equal Opportunity Commission
- acute hypercapnic respiratory failure
- Alberta Historical Resources Foundation (est. 1973; Alberta, Canada)
- Amazing Halo Reach Forges
- American Hearing Research Foundation
- American Hot Rod Foundation (Greenwich, CT)
- Ancient Historical Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The invitation comes shortly after the Kawneer facility was selected by Alberta Human Resources and Employment to become a Health and Safety Partner.
Sponsored by the Alberta Petro-Chemical Council and the Alberta Human Resources and Employment, Workplace Health and Safety Division, the Award of the Year recognizes an Alberta Petrochemical Safety Council member working more than two million hours on an annual basis.