What does AHLN stand for?
AHLN stands for Alberta Healthy Living Network (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Advanced Health Leadership Forum
- Anti-Human Lymphocyte Globulin
- Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. (Washington, DC)
- Ackerman Handcrafted Log Homes (Carbondale, CO)
- American Home Lighting Institute
- Alamo Heights Little League (San Antonio, TX)
- Albertson-Herricks Little League (New York)
- Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd.
- American Homeless Land Model (online book; Kenneth Churchill)
- Aboriginal Hospital Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Active Harmonic Load-Pull
- Africana Homestead Legacy Publishers (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Alliance for Historic Landscape Preservation (est. 1978)
- AltaLink Holdings LP
- Atelier d'Histoire de la Longue-Pointe (French: History Workshop of Long Point; Canada)
- Arkansas Home Loan Protection Act
- Annual Heat Load Requirement (utilities)
- Avansert Hjerte-Lunge-Redning (Norwegian: Advanced Heart Resuscitation)
- Advanced Hazmat Life Support (continuing medical education course)