With a focus on best practices, research, community awareness, training and education, CAC is a new non-profit society started by five partners: Calgary Police Services, Calgary and Area Child and Family Services Authority, Alberta Justice Calgary Crown Prosecutors Office, Alberta Health Services and the Canadian Society for the Investigation of Child Abuse.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Alberta Health Services (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 393 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- After Hours Service (various businesses)
- Agawam High School (Agawam, MA, US)
- Agoura High School (Agoura Hills, CA)
- Agricultural High School (various schools)
- Aiken High School (Aiken, South Carolina)
- Ainsworth High School (Flint, Michigan)
- Alameda Health Services (Alameda, CA)
- Alaska-Hawaii Standard (GMT-1000)
- Albany High School (various locations)
- Albemarle High School (various locations)
- Albuquerque High School
- Albury High School (New South Wales, Australia)
- Algona High School (Algona, Iowa)
- Alhambra High School (Martinez, California)
- Alien Hand Syndrome (brain injury symptom)
- Alimentation, Hygiène et Service (French: Food, Hygiene and Service; workshop)
- Aliquippa High School (Pennsylvania)
- Alleghany High School (Covington, Virginia)
- Allgemeinbildende Höhere Schule (German: a kind of school)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (clinical software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rupertsland Institute also established a partnership with Alberta Health Services to create new training and education opportunities for Metis students who want to enter careers in the field of healthcare.
] Central TB Services, Alberta Health Services, Edmonton, AB [2.
For example, Canadian nursing recruiters Alberta Health Services are looking to fill 2500 positions in a brand new hospital in Calgary.
The McMaster study, in conjunction with researchers at the University of Alberta's Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine and Alberta Health Services in Calgary, is the first randomized trial to examine the effects of therapy focused on changing a child's task or environment, not the child.
PCNs are groups of family doctors working together, governed by an agreement between Alberta Health Services (AHS), the Alberta Medical Association and Alberta Health and Wellness.
Alberta Health Services says it's time the Albertans get concern and protect themselves with prime West Nile virus season just around the corner.
Opening the symposium, director of the Health Systems and Workforce Research Unit at Alberta Health Services, Jeanne Besner, argued that if we wanted to reform health care, then nurses needed to Lead the way.