Committee members include representatives from First Nations, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, the Alberta Forest Products Association, the Alberta Fish and Game Association, Alberta Beef Producers and conservation groups.
What does AFPA stand for?
AFPA stands for Alberta Forest Products Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFPA
We have 55 other meanings of AFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Award Fee Plan
- Away From Phone
- Axial Front Projection
- Air Force C-CS Planning & Architectural Guidance
- American Federation of Police & Concerned Citizens
- Air Force Program 675 (space shuttle project)
- alt.fan.power-rangers (newsgroup)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines Retirement and Separation Benefits System
- Advanced Function Printing Architecture
- Alberta Federation of Police Associations (Alberta, Canada)
- American Farm Pullers Association
- American Forest and Paper Association
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (est. 1901)
- Association Française de la Presse Automobile (French: French Association of the Automotive Press)
- Association Nationale pour la Formation Professionnelle des Adultes (the French State Vocational Training Service for Adults)
- Australian Federal Police Association
- Automatic Flow Process Analysis
- Armed Forces Personnel Administration Agency (UK MoD)
- Air Force Public Affairs Alumni Association
- Air Force Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alberta Forest Products Association reports the average age of forest practitioners in that province is 48.
Statistics released by the Alberta Forest Products Association (AFPA) reveal the value of lumber shipments dropped more than CAD$69 million or 20 per cent from second quarter results - CAD$353.