As many as eight wells per section are permitted by the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board, with low impact drilling programs (low cost) and multiple zone completions.
What does AEUB stand for?
AEUB stands for Alberta Energy and Utilities Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AEUB in our Acronym Attic
- Assign Essential User Bypass (US DoD)
- Association d'Entraide Universitaire (French: University Service Association)
- Association Employees Union
- Association Européenne des Universités (French: European Association of Universities; est. 2001)
- Australian Education Union
- Australian Emission Units (Australia)
- Auxiliary Electronics Unit
- Avionics Equipment Unit
- Arab Economic Unity Agreement
- Angioneurotic Edema of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract
- Anti-Earth Union Group (Gundam animated series)
- Anti-Earth United Government (Gundam)
- Australian Extreme Underwater Ironing (oceanic electric ironing)
- Association EURATOM (European Atomic Energy Community) University of Latvia
- Armenian Evangelical Union of North America
- Asociación de Estudiantes Universitarios de Occidente (Western Association of University Students, Guatemala)
- Association of Employees of the University of Ottawa (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- All Ethiopian Unity Party
- Aqueous Extract of Ulmi Radicis Cortex
- American Emergency Ultrasonographic Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSX:ENB) (NYSE:ENB), has filed an application for regulatory approval for the Waupisoo Pipeline Project with the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board and other provincial government departments.
In Corbett Creek, as reported by the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board, the average six month initial production from a long length horizontal project generated 280 thousand cubic feet (MCF) per day of natural gas and 256 barrels per day of water.
These activities include engineering design, route selection, environmental studies and other preparations for the filing of a regulatory application with the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board by the end of 2005.
From a sample of 12 horizontal wells adjacent to Vast lands as reported by the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board, the average initial production during the first six months of de-watering the coals is 150 thousand standard cubic feet per day of natural gas and 100 barrels per day of water.
Deep Well, verified via the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board (AEUB) website that on July 28, 2005 Surge Global Energy applied to the government for a drilling permit.
The negotiating parties agreed the return on equity capital will be calculated annually during the term of the settlement using the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board (EUB) formula for the purpose of establishing the annual generic rate of return for Alberta utilities on deemed common equity of 35 per cent.
With respect to the gas over bitumen issue, parties wishing to contest the production status of an interval or intervals were required to file evidence with the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board ("AEUB") by February 14, 2005 for the Final Hearing pursuant to Phase 3 of the AEUB Bitumen Conservation Requirements.