Pharmacists who receive additional training and are on the clinical registry of the Alberta College of Pharmacists will be permitted to prescribe many Schedule 1 drugs and blood products, as well as administer some injections, such as flu shots and travelers vaccines.
What does ACP stand for?
ACP stands for Alberta College of Pharmacists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACP
We have 647 other meanings of ACP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Control Point
- Airborne Command Post
- Airlift Command Post
- Airline Control Program
- Airspace Control Plan
- Airspace Control Procedure(s)
- Alarm Control Process (ITI)
- Albanian Communist Party
- Albany College of Pharmacy (Albany, New York, USA)
- Alberta College of Paramedics (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Alberta Community Planner (Alberta, Canada)
- Algebra of Communicating Processes
- Alignment Control Panel
- All Computer Products
- All-Campus Party (University of Wisconsin)
- Alliance for Cardiovascular Professionals
- Alliance for Climate Protection
- Allianz Capital Partners
- Allied Communications Protocol
- Allied Communications Publication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calgary -- A Calgary pharmacist who refused to fill a prescription for birth-control pills has reached an agreement with the Alberta College of Pharmacists that will allow her to avoid dealing with reproductive health products she finds morally objectionable, particularly abortifacients.