The original concept was developed for The Canadian Fertilizer Institute (CFI) by Betty Gabert, then Ag-in-the-Classroom Program Coordinator, Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development.
What does AAFRD stand for?
AAFRD stands for Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of AAFRD in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Association of Angel Fire Property Owners
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Asian Australasian Federation of Pain Societies (est. 2010)
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board (Australia)
- American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel
- Alberta Association of Fund Raising Executives (Canada)
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Floating Rate Fund
- African-American Freedom and Reconstruction League (Philadelphia, PA)
- Affiliates Absolutely Free Referral Service (Tampa, FL)
- Australian Air Force Rugby Union (St Leonard's, NSW)
- ABN AMRO Financial Services, Inc.
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- Access America for Students (student resource)
- Advanced Airburst Fuze System
- African American Family Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2004 Advanced ID Corporation (OTCBB: AIDO), a pioneer in the radio frequency identification (RFID) market, today commenced initial discussions with Tyson Foods and with Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development to evaluate Advanced ID's RFID livestock identification technology.