Nanotechnology is a platform for innovation in health, and many other industries, and ACAMP offers both technical and business services to move those innovations into the marketplace," said Doug Horner, Minister of Alberta Advanced Education and Technology.
What does AAET stand for?
AAET stands for Alberta Advanced Education and Technology (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAET
We have 1 other meaning of AAET in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Employees and-Self Employed Persons
- Alaska Association of Elementary School Principals (North Pole, AK)
- Arkansas Association of Elementary School Principals
- American Association for the Education of the Severely/Profoundly Handicapped
- Association of Administrators of English Schools of Quebec (Canada)
- Al Ain English Speaking School (UAE)
- Association for Exercise and Sport Science (Red Hill, Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Association for Exercise and Sports Science
- Army Airborne, Electronics and Special Warfare Board (Fort Bragg, NC)
- A Avenir Evolution Technologique (French: A Future Technology Evolution; est. 1996)
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists (est. 1974; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Astrological Association of East Tennessee
- Australian Agency for Education and Training
- Atomic Spectroscopy with Electrothermal Atomization
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Aquatic Animal Experiment Unit (NASA)
- African American English Vernacular
- American Association of Extension Veterinarians
- Association of Accredited Event Videographers (peer review)
- Australian All Electric Vehicles (retailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Alberta Advanced Education and Technology In collaboration with Campus Alberta and Alberta Innovates partners, Advanced Education and Technology strives to build a prosperous province through a dynamic and integrated learning and innovation system built on a foundation of highly skilled people in support of a knowledge-based economy and society in Alberta.