Until 2008, Albert Einstein Healthcare Network was part of Jefferson Health System, the Philadelphia area's largest hospital and healthcare organization.
What does AEHN stand for?
AEHN stands for Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Educators of Homebound and Hospitalized Children (now Division on Physically Handicapped, Homebound, and Hospitalized)
- Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc
- Alternatives in Education for the Hearing Impaired
- American Elite Homes, Inc. (Kannapolis, NC)
- American Educational History Journal
- Academy East Hockey League (various schools)
- America East Hockey League
- Asia Enterprises Holding Ltd.
- Association of English Hockey League Umpires (UK)
- Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management Society
- Acute Extrinsic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Atmospheric Electrical Hazards Protection
- Access, Equity and Human Rights (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
- Asociación Española de Hígado y Riñón (Spanish: Spanish Liver and Kidney Association)
- Australian Economic History Review (journal)
- Automated Equipment Historical Records
- Australian E-Health Research Centre (Australia)
- adaptive educational hypermedia systems
- Albert Einstein High School (Kensington, Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback R727 Leebov, retired from the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, offers simple tools and techniques for creating a more fulfilling environment for staff and patients.
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia has named Ann Jaeger assistant vice president for long term care.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Trend Integration, LLC, the foremost provider of telephone-based job candidate screening solutions, today announced that the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network has selected its InterviewDirect service to pre-qualify job candidates for selected positions.
About Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Albert Einstein Healthcare Network is a 1,234-bed integrated delivery network with more than 8,500 employees serving the communities of Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties, Pa.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network announced today that its weight loss surgery program, Einstein Bariatrics, has been named an American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS) Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Taps Most Extensive Options for Migrating from Legacy Access Control Solutions to Contactless, Multi-Application Technologies IRVINE, Calif.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network announced today that its weight loss surgery program, Einstein Bariatrics, has been named an American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS) Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.