Next, as part of our acquisition of Albemarle First Bank in July 2006, the Company issued 688,788 common stock shares, which increased our average shares outstanding.
What does AFBA stand for?
AFBA stands for Albemarle First Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFBA
We have 8 other meanings of AFBA in our Acronym Attic
- Autofluorescence Bronchoscopy
- Award Fee Board
- Away from Brain
- Axial Flow Blower
- Aflatoxin B1
- Aflatoxins B1 and B2
- Anderson-Fraser Boer Goats (Newman, IL)
- Aden Forces Broadcasting Association
- Affiliated Business Arrangements
- African Biographical Archive
- Alliance Française Bordeaux Aquitaine (French; international school; est. 1982; Bordeaux, France)
- Allied First Bancorp, Inc.
- American Farm Bureau Association
- Appalachian Fiddle & Bluegrass Association (Pennsylvania)
- Appropriate Federal Banking Agency
- Armed Forces Benefit Association
- Armed Forces Broadcasters Association
- Asociación Ferromodelista de Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires model railroading association)
- Associação Fluminense de Belas Artes (Portuguese: Fluminense Association of Fine Arts)
- Atlanta Female Biker Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Albemarle First Bank (NASDAQ:AFBK) and Premier Community Bankshares, Inc.
The acquisition of Albemarle First Bank, which has been reflected in the financial statements as of July 1, 2006 contributed approximately $1.
announced today that it completed the acquisition of Albemarle First Bank effective as of July 1, 2006.
Albemarle First Bank (NASDAQ: AFBK) reports net Income of $243 thousand ($0.
May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Albemarle First Bank and Premier Community Bankshares, Inc.
5 ===================== Reconciliation of GAAP Net Income to Core Earnings Net Income (16) 635 Add securities losses, net of tax, included in other income incurred in 2005 to improve investment portfolio risk profile 137 - Add merger-related expenses, net of tax, included in operating expense, from the proposed acquisition of Albemarle First Bank which was terminated on November 28, 2005 as previously disclosed in a Form 8-K filed on November 29, 2005.
and Albemarle First Bank announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement providing for the merger of the two companies.