The Albany Institute of History and Art, founded in 1791, is one of the longest continuously operating historical organizations in North America and has been a prominent institution in the Hudson River Valley for more than two hundred years.
What does AIHA stand for?
AIHA stands for Albany Institute of History and Art (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIHA
We have 29 other meanings of AIHA in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Insemination Homologous (breeding)
- Artificial Insemination Husband
- Asociación Internacional de Hidatidología (Spanish)
- Association des Internes en Hématologie (French: Association of Interns in Hematology)
- Association Internationale des Hydrogéologues (French: International Association of Hydrogeologists)
- Australian Institute of Horticulture
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 1, Hypoplastic Type
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 2, Hypoplastic Local, Autosomal Dominant
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 3, Hypoplastic Type
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American International Health Alliance
- American Italian Heritage Association (Albany, NY)
- American Italian Historical Association
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (now Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal
- All India Handicrafts Board
- Animal I Have Become (Three Days Grace song)
- American Indian Health Commission (Washington)
- American Industrial Health Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is immediate Past-Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Albany Institute of History and Art, a Trustee of the Doane Stuart School, serves on advisory groups for Excelsior College and Albany Law School, and is a member of the Board of Trustees of Southern Vermont College.
Kevin O'Connor also serves on the Boards of Directors of the Albany Institute of History and Art, the University at Albany Foundation, the University at Albany's Center for Thin Film Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Center for Advanced Technology, the Key Bank District Advisory Board, Tech Valley Communications, Capitalize Albany, Albany Local Development Corporation, and the Albany Parking Authority.