Albanian American Civic League to Address the House International Relations Committee on the Independence of Kosova WASHINGTON, May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by the Albanian American Civic League: When: Wednesday, May 18 at 10:30 a.
What does AACL stand for?
AACL stands for Albanian American Civic League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACL
We have 14 other meanings of AACL in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin (Florida)
- Alberta Association, Canadian Institute of Planners
- Association of the Canadian Institute of Planners (Canada)
- Alamo Area Community Information System (Texas)
- American Association for Collegiate Independent Study (conference)
- Aero Association of the California Institute of Technology
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice (college degree)
- American Association of Community and Junior Colleges
- Association of Community Justice Professionals
- Alberta Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Alberta Association of College Librarians (Alberta, Canada)
- American Association for Corpus Linguistics (various locations)
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League (South Africa)
- Anytime/Anywhere Content Lab (University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts Entertainment Technology Center)
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (surgery)
- African American Consumer Market (sector)
- Ali Akbar College of Music (Indian music; San Rafael, CA)
- Association for Advancement of Creative Musicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Sunday, May 15, the Albanian American Civic League and Foundation will honor and remember the heroism of the Albanian people, as well as celebrate their ongoing religious tolerance and resistance to oppression.
AMERICANS SUPPORT ANTI-COMMUNIST ALBANIAN ELECTION DRIVE, THE ALBANIAN AMERICAN CIVIC LEAGUE SAYS NEW YORK, March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The following was released today by the Albanian American Civic League: Albanians will go to the polls for national elections for only the second time in 50 years on March 22.