Possible session topics may include: logistics support in harsh environments, transportation and travel in a rugged environment, the Alaskan railroad, or logistics support in remote areas.
What does AKRR stand for?
AKRR stands for Alaskan Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AKRR
- Australian-Korean Rheology Conference
- Alaska Rescue Coordination Center (NOAA)
- Resource Development Council for Alaska, Inc.
- Allee King Rosen and Fleming, Inc. (environmental consulting firm; New York)
- Alpha Kappa Rho (service fraternity and sorority)
- Applied Knowledge Research Institute
- Allgemeine Katzenfreunde Rhein Main (German: General Friends of Cats)
- Alaskan Region Operations Control Center (NORAD, USAF)
- University of Akron
- Adaptive Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (conference)
- Anna Kaara Raaja Sindhooram (hypolipidemic agent)
- Agha Khan Rural Support Programme
- Academy of Korean Studies (South Korea)
- Accessibility Kit for SharePoint (sofware)
- Açlik kan sekeri (Turkish: fasting blood glucose)
- Actinic Keratosis Society
- Akateeminen Karjala-Seura (Finnish: Academic Carelia Society)
- Akut Koroner Sendrom (Turkish: Acute Coronary Syndrome)
- Akwa-Ibom State
- Alcoholic Korsakoff Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
95, 45 minutes) is a two volume expertly narrated series revealing (in volume one) Alaskan railroads in the summer months and (in volume two) the Seward and Whittier Subdivisions on the Alaska railroad lines.
The tunnel," said Koumal, "could connect the Alaskan Railroad Terminal at Eielson Air Force Base, where the railroad ends, with the BC Rail in British Columbia.
Traveling to approximately 100 of the "1,000 Places", they visit well-known tourist sites like Machu Picchu, climb the Eiffel Tower, tour the Taj Mahal at sunset, view Venice from the canals, visit Robben Island in South Africa, and travel the Alaskan railroad.
It has provided security risk analysis and security support for the North American Railroad System, including Canada and Mexico, the Alaskan Railroad Corporation, and Chicago Metra.
Mineta said the Alaskan railroad has demonstrated a willingness to innovate, running long distance trains that combine first-class travel cars owned and operated by cruise lines, while continuing to serve commuters and local residents across the state.
The Hilton Anchorage, located downtown at 500 West Third Avenue, is a block from the Egan Convention Center and the Alaskan Railroad Station.
The Denali Kenai Explorer, starting from $1,469 is a 8-day / 7-night tour of the southwestern Alaska wilderness featuring the exclusive, glass-domed train tour on the McKinley Explorer from Denali to Anchorage, where passengers can watch for the Denali "Big Four" (Dall sheep, moose, caribou and bear), a ride on the Alaskan Railroad from Anchorage to Seward, where passengers will view Steller sea lions and harbor seals at the Alaska Sealife Center, a wildlife cruise of Kenai Fjords National Park in Seward and a cruise aboard the mv Ptarmigan to Portage Glacier outside of Anchorage.