Helping to achieve this goal is the Alaska Health Workforce Planning Coalition, The Alaska Workforce Investment Board, The University of Alaska system, AVTEC, Cook Inlet Tribal Council and more.
What does AWIB stand for?
AWIB stands for Alaska Workforce Investment Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AWIB
We have 5 other meanings of AWIB in our Acronym Attic
- All Who I Am (spirituality)
- American Windsurfing Industry Association
- Animals Within Animals
- Asian Women Immigrant Advocates
- Association for Women in Agriculture
- Association of Women Intercollegiate Athletics
- Australasian Wire Industry Association, Inc.
- Australian Wire Industry Association
- Australian Women in Agriculture
- Aerodrome Weather Information Broadcast (New Zealand)
- Asian Women in Business (New York, NY)
- Andover Women in Business Club (UK)
- Air Water Intercooler (automotive cooling system)
- Alabama Water Improvement Commission
- Animal Welfare Information Center
- Area Work Incentive Coordinator (US SSA)
- Association for Women in Communications (est. 1997)
- Association of Women of India in Canada (North York, Canada)
- Atlantic Web Intelligence Conference (annual; various international locations)
- Australian Workplace Injury Consultants
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alaska Workforce Investment Board is expanding its program to strengthen the state workforce by adding training for workers in resource industries, such as oil, gas and mining.