The Alaska Tobacco Control Alliance (ATCA) was formed in 1992 to create a statewide network of health advocates to develop, support, and sustain comprehensive tobacco control programs.
What does ATCA stand for?
ATCA stands for Alaska Tobacco Control Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATCA
We have 53 other meanings of ATCA in our Acronym Attic
- Advance Thin Capitalisation Agreement (UK)
- Advanced Tanker Cargo Aircraft
- Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (also AdvancedTCA)
- Air Traffic Control Assistant
- Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Airedale Terrier Club Argentino (Brazil)
- Airedale Terrier Club of America, Inc.
- Airline Training Center Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
- Aisin Technical Center of America (Northville, MI)
- Alarm Threshold Crossing Alert
- Alien Tort Claims Act
- Allied Tactical Communications Agency
- American Telephone Collectors Association (University of Michigan)
- Antique Telephone Collectors Association
- Australian Telescope Compact Array
- Air Traffic Control Association, Japan (est. 1962)
- Air Traffic Control Assigned Airspace
- Amador Tuolumne Community Action Agency (Jackson, CA)
- Air Traffic Control Assigned Airspace Area
- Air Traffic Control Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The coalition coordinates efforts with other groups including Eat Smart Alaska, Alaskans Promoting Physical Activity, the Alaska Tobacco Control Alliance and the Obesity Prevention and Control Workgroup.