The Alaska State Council on the Arts administers the 1% for Art program for the state, and can purchase a work of art that is to become, according to its mission statement: "a permanent part of, or placed on loan in, a building or facility owned or leased by the state that has substantial public use.
What does AKSCA stand for?
AKSCA stands for Alaska State Council on the Arts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alte Kantonsschule Aarau (Aarau, Switzerland)
- Aspen Kit Set Amplifier
- Australian Kitesurfing Association
- Air Kelantan Sdn Bhd (water supply services; Kelantan, Malaysia)
- Alistair King Sendirian Berhad (consulting)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Katholisch Sozialer Bildungswerke (German: Association of Catholic Social Education)
- American Kenpo Senior Council
- American Kids Sports Center (est. 1984; Bakersfield, CA)
- American King Shepherd Club (dog club)
- Analog Keyset Card
- Association of Kilimanjaro Specialty Coffee Growers (Tanzania)
- Asymmetric Key Synchronous Cipher Modulation
- Astrological Key to the Secret Doctrine
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (synagogue; Wilmington, DE)
- Association for Korean Studies in Europe (Netherlands)
- Allan Kardec Study Group (Canada)
- Armata Kombëtare Shqiptare
- Acquired Knowledge Systems Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Asia Kapitalindo Securities (Jakarta)
- Active Knowledge System for Integrated Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forest Service, the Atwood Foundation and the Alaska State Council on the Arts.