ALOS data began to be distributed to users by the Alaska Satellite Facility today under the new agreement.
What does ASF stand for?
ASF stands for Alaska Satellite Facility (US NASA; University of Alaska Fairbanks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASF
We have 333 other meanings of ASF in our Acronym Attic
- Agribusiness Support Fund (Pakistan)
- Agronomic Science Foundation
- AIDS Services Foundation (Orange County, California)
- Air Safety Foundation
- Air Staging Facility
- Air Superiority Fighter
- Aircraft Servicing Flight
- Airport Security Force (Pakistan)
- Aktion Sühnezeichen Friedensdienste eV (Germany)
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Alaskan SAR Facility
- Albert Schweitzer Fellowship (Boston, MA)
- Alert Standard Format
- Alert Standard Forum (Distributed Management Task Force)
- Alexandria Seaport Foundation (Alexandria, VA)
- Alien Sex Fiend (band)
- All Sports Forums
- All Symbol Filter
- Allied Strike Force
- Allocation de Soutien Familial (French: Family Support Allowance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He previously was with Mercury Data Group and the Alaska Satellite Facility.
Examples of how NASA's wealth of Earth science data are improving our stewardship of our home planet include: * The NASA-sponsored Alaska Satellite Facility archive center, Fairbanks, assisted in a 2004 Bering Sea incident when an oil freighter ran aground and broke apart.