The association, formerly known as the Alaska Rural Electric Cooperative Association, is the 56-year old statewide trade association for urban and rural electric utilities.
What does ARECA stand for?
ARECA stands for Alaska Rural Electric Cooperative Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARECA
We have 1 other meaning of ARECA in our Acronym Attic
- Applied River Engineering Center
- Arizona Real Estate Center
- Armenian Religious Education Council
- Army Reserve Executive Council
- Associate of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- Associate Real Estate Council (Cornell University)
- Association for Rural and Environment Care
- Association of Research Ethics Committees (UK)
- Association of Romanian Engineers in Canada
- Agricultural Research and Extension Council of Alberta (Canada)
- Animal Referral Emergency Center of Arizona (Mesa, AZ)
- Atelier Rectification Culasses d'Aquitaine (French: Grinding Cylinder Heads Workshop of Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
- Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Courses
- Alberta Research Ethics Community Consensus Initiative (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Australian Research in Early Childhood Education
- Association de Reconditionneurs Européens de Consommables Informatiques (France)
- Alliance of Residence Concerning O'Hare
- Association Rwandaise des Ecologistes (French)
- Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Alabama River Employees Credit Union (Perdue Hill, AL; est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: SKYU) , a provider of low-cost, highly secure satellite broadband Internet services, is pleased to announced that Edward Bukstel, VP of Business Development, will be one of the featured speakers at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Alaska Rural Electric Cooperative Association (ARECA) in Barrow, Alaska on August 22, 2003.
But according to Eric Yould, executive director of the Alaska Rural Electric Cooperative Association (an organization comprised of 24 electric utility companies) it is unlikely that any legislative action affecting the present electric utility structure will happen during this session.