In addition to having wireless voice communications, email and Internet access using their BlackBerry smartphone, patrol officers can also now use PocketCop to query the Alaska Public Safety Information Network (APSIN), National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS) and the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
What does APSIN stand for?
APSIN stands for Alaska Public Safety Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Associazione Prevenzione Studio Infezioni (Association for the Prevention andStudy of Infection)
- Australian Professional Snowsports Instructors, Inc.
- Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome Type I
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
- Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control
- Asian Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology (est. 2000)
- Andhra Pradesh State Irrigation Development Corporation, Ltd. (Government of Andhra Pradesh, India; est. 1974)
- Asia Pacific Special Interest Group (Australian Library and Information Association)
- Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage (Diamond Bar, CA)
- Agricultural Production Systems Simulator
- Asia Pacific Society for Impotence Research
- Asia Pacific Security Incident Response Coordination (conference)
- Agence pour la Protection de la Sécurité des Informations de la Santé (French)
- Angina Prognosis Study In Stockholm (cardiology; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Automatic Polishing System for Improving Surface Quality
- Agencja Promocji Sportu I Turystyki
- American Physical Society Insurance Trust (est. 1969)
- Asia-Pacific Symposium on Information and Telecommunication Technologies
- Action for Post-Soviet Jewry (est. 1975)
- Anglican Province of Saint Jude