Alaska Public Lands Information Center (APLIC) http://www.
What does APLIC stand for?
APLIC stands for Alaska Public Lands Information Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APLIC
- Accounting Programs Leadership Group (American Accounting Association)
- Antisymmetrized Product of Localized Geminals
- Association des Professeurs de Latin et de Grec (France)
- Average Planar Linear Heat Generation Rate
- ACSE (Association Control Service Element) Presentation Library Interface (software)
- ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency) Professional Leadership Institute (est. 1996)
- Asia Pacific Legal Institute (Ellicott City, MD)
- Asosiasi Penjualan Langsung Indonesia (Indonesian: Direct Sales Association of Indonesia)
- Association Professional Liability Insurance
- AustralAsian Palliative Care Link International
- Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress
- Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada (est. 1975)
- Avian Power Line Interaction Committee (est. 1989)
- Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers - International
- Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System
- Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station (US Navy)
- Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
- Australian Property Law Journal
- Analog Phase-Locked Loop
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the town's big visitors' headquarters, the Alaska Public Lands Information Center, we perused a comment book and chuckled at what drivers had written about the road we'd just traversed.
By making one stop at the Alaska Public Lands Information Center in Anchorage, you can get all the information you need.