She is a graduate of Evergreen State College and received her Master of Arts from Alaska Pacific University.
What does APU stand for?
APU stands for Alaska Pacific University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APU
We have 105 other meanings of APU in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerated Processing Unit (microprocessors)
- Access Point Unit (wireless networking)
- Acid Purification Unit
- Active Processing Unit
- Admission Planning Unit (hospital department)
- Afghan Partner Unit
- Agent Pick Up
- Agrophysical Units
- Aichi Prefectural University (Japan)
- Algebraic Programming Utilities
- Alternative Pipe Underdrain (construction)
- Ambulatory Procedures Unit (medicine)
- American Public University
- Anaheim Public Utilities (California)
- Analog Patch Unit
- Anglia Polytechnic University (Chelmsford)
- Annual Payment Update
- Application Program Unit
- Approved Procurement Unit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lifelong resident of Alaska, Thompson holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Alaska Pacific University and a bachelor's degree from the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Boisclair, Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK
42 Texas Wesleyan University Texas 49 Alaska Pacific University Alaska 49 University of Maryland-University Md.
Attendees were asked to participate in a special survey conducted by A-35 member Susan Krulic who chose the project for her senior thesis at Alaska Pacific University (APU).
the College of the Atlantic (Maine), Alaska Pacific University, and Northland College (Wisc.
In 1977, he tackled the challenge of reopening Alaska Pacific University, the liberal arts Methodist college, in Anchorage, Alaska, and served as president.
Tropical rain forests tend to be short, about 46 meters (150 feet) tall," says ecologist Roman Dial of Alaska Pacific University.