Our message to the president's commission reviewing the Macondo disaster is that the emphasis of regulators should be on prevention, not so much response," said John Norman, one of three Commissioners of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.
What does AOGCC stand for?
AOGCC stands for Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Alaska Oil and Gas Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Alpha Omega Graduate Association
- Antigua Online Gaming Association (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Application Outside Great Britain Order (safety inspections)
- Africa Oil and Gas Corporation
- Aladdin Oil & Gas Company (est. 2006; Oslo, Norway)
- All Olympia Gymnastics Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Allied Online Gaming Coalition
- Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission (Little Rock, AR)
- Asia Oil and Gas Conference (Malaysia)
- Atmosphere-Ocean General Circulation Model
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (India)
- Association of Open Group Enterprise Architects
- Associates of Glens Falls Insurance (Glens Falls, NY)
- Attempts on Goal Faced (soccer statistic)
- Anne of Green Gables (book/movie)
- Austin Outdoor Gear and Guidance (Austin, TX)
- American Oil and Gas Historical Society
- Athens Olympic Games Organizing Committee
- Associazione Ostetrici Ginecologi Ospedalieri Italiani
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them is the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which is concerned with the natural gas that was released by the rupture into the atmosphere.
The Department of Natural Resources and the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission played key roles in supporting our development plans as well.
Chat" Chatterton, chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, says it took the previous five years for industry to drill four wells.