donated $1 million to the University of Alaska's Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program and the Process Technology, Instrumentation, and Computer Electronics programs located at the University of Alaska Anchorage's Kenai Peninsula College Kenai River Campus (KPC) in Soldotna.
What does ANSEP stand for?
ANSEP stands for Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANSEP
We have 1 other meaning of ANSEP in our Acronym Attic
- All-National Social Democratic Party (Kazakhstan)
- Automated Noise Surveillance and Diagnostic System
- Air Navigation Services Employee (Switzerland)
- Asociación de Naturalistas de Sureste (Spanish)
- Associazione Nazionale Specializzazioni Edili (Italian: National Association of Building Specialties; Italy)
- Association nationale des services aux étudiants autochtones
- Armenian National Science and Education Fund
- American National Standard for Extended Latin
- Association Nigerienne des Scouts de l'Environnement (French)
- Air Navigation Services Economics Panel (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Actuated Nose Strakes for Enhanced Rolling
- Aggregate Neurobehavioral Student Health and Educational Review
- Analytic Services
- Arizona Native Scholastic Enrichment and Resources Program
- Automatic Answer Network System for Electronic Request
- Autonomous Navigation and Sensing Experimental Research (project)
- Academy of Natural Sciences Estuarine Research Center (Maryland)
- Administración Nacional de la Seguridad Social (Spanish: National Social Security Administration; Argentina)
- Agence Nationale de Sécurité Sanitaire de l'Alimentation, de l'Environnement et du Travail (French: National Agency for Sanitary Safety of Food, Environment and Labor)
- Amos Natural Science Education Services (Vermont)