We met this requirement using Government-issued cellphones and the Alaska Land Mobile Radio System (ALMRS).
What does ALMR stand for?
ALMR stands for Alaska Land Mobile Radio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALMR
We have 2 other meanings of ALMR in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Life Models for Musical Applications
- Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite
- Aluminum Metal Matrix Composites Consortium (est. 1997)
- Arm's Length Management Organization (UK)
- Active Labor Market Program
- Active Labour Market Policy (EU)
- Asymptomatic Low Molecular Weight Proteinuria (nephrology)
- AWE32 Linux Module Player (software)
- A Last Minute Resource
- Advanced Liquid Metal Reactor
- Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers (UK)
- Association of Lighting & Mercury Recyclers (USA)
- Australian Labour Market Research (conference)
- Automated Land & Mineral Records System
- Assessment of the Living Marine Resources in Vietnam (Vietnam Ministry of Fisheries)
- Address List Management System (USPS)
- Advanced Lessons Management System
- Air-Launched Missile System
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Strategy (Canada)
- Alstrom Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State, which uses the Alaska Land Mobile Radio infrastructure and system, approved funds for narrowbanding in four departments: Health and Social Services ($297,500), Natural Resources ($2.
The company will provide the USAF with its Project 25 portable and mobile radios for use on the Alaska Land Mobile Radio (ALMR) system.
The Alaska Department of Transportation reported successful completion of a demonstration project developed to verify efficient data transmission over the new Alaska Land Mobile Radio (ALMR) statewide shared public safety communications system.
BULLETIN BOARD: EFJI) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, EFJohnson Company, has successfully demonstrated interoperability of its radios on the Alaska Land Mobile Radio system (ALMR).