Even though the State of Alaska has created a recruiting and hiring assistance program known as the Alaska Job Center Network and has established 23 job centers throughout the state, the task of complying with local hire laws can be daunting.
What does AJCN stand for?
AJCN stands for Alaska Job Center Network (Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development; military veterans)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AJCN
We have 3 other meanings of AJCN in our Acronym Attic
- Agence japonaise de Coopération Internationale (French)
- Austrian Jewish Cemetery Index
- African Journal of Criminology and Justice Studies
- American Journal of Comparative Law
- Australia Japan Container Line (shipping company)
- American Journal of Chinese Medicine
- American Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Anti-Jam Control Model
- Anti-Jam Control Modem
- Adaptive Joint C4ISR Node
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Australia-Japan Community Network (local Japanese and non-Japanese Australian residents )
- Alliance Juive Contre l'Occupation
- American Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Arizona Jean Company (JC Penney)
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Advanced Joint and Combined Operations Model
- Automated Job Control
- Association of Jewish Community Organization Personnel (Wellington, FL)
- American Journal of Clinical Pathology
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Alaska Job Center Network, the gas line will provide approximately 6,500 direct construction jobs in the short-term and create more than 50,000 indirect jobs in the long-term.
The company regularly recruits through Alaska Job Center Network postings on Alaska's Job Bank and through the job listings in local newspapers.