Alaska Housing Finance Corporation A self-supporting public corporation with offices in 16 communities statewide, AHFC focuses on giving Alaskans access to safe, quality and affordable housing.
What does AHFC stand for?
AHFC stands for Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (mortgage lenders)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHFC
We have 22 other meanings of AHFC in our Acronym Attic
- American Home Furnishings Alliance
- Arabian Horse Fair Association
- Artists for a Hate-Free America
- Association of Hungarian Folk Artists
- Australian Hair Fashion Awards
- Authentic Health Fitness Australia
- Allied Health and Fitness Association of America (trademark Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
- Association of Heads of Foundation and Aided Schools (UK)
- Advanced HTML For Beginners
- Adaptive High Frequency Controller
- American Health Fitness Center
- American Honda Finance Company
- American Honda Finance Corporation
- American Hungarian Folklore Centrum (est. 1978)
- Austin Housing Finance Corporation (Texas)
- Animal Health and Food Control Station
- Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union
- American Health Facilities Development (Brentwood, TN)
- Arbeitslosen Hilfe Forum Deutschland (German)
- Aviation Human Factors Division (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) last Friday, August 13, directed implementation of amendments to state rural housing programs administered by AHFC.
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, owner and operator of the senior independent living facility, has scheduled a rededication ceremony for this Wednesday, Aug.
The new ratings are based on the rating of the underlying bonds deposited in the trust: the underlying bond for the series PA-1407R RITES is the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation Collateralized Bonds, 2006 First Series (Veterans Mortgage Program), subseries A-2 (currently rated 'AAA' by Fitch) and the underlying bond for the series PA-1423R RITES Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority single family mortgage revenue bonds, 2006 series C-1 (currently rated 'AAA' by Fitch).
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) board of directors approved long-term financing for 90 units in two existing multifamily properties and one new construction project, in addition to a loan for down-payment assistance.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a 'AA+' long-term rating to bank bonds corresponding to the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC)'s Housing Mortgage Revenue Bonds, 2007 Series A.
The weekday classes are held at the Gateway Learning Center, located at Park View Manor, 801 Karluk, in Anchorage, which is owned by Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (the Corporation) draw down bonds series 2007 A, C & D.