What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Advancing Hispanic Excellence in Technology, Engineering, Math and Science, Inc.
- Amine Hydrogen Equivalent Weight
- Agricultural Hazards Early Warning System (Association of Southeast Asian Nations; initiative)
- Active Harmonic Filter
- Acute Heart Failure
- Adaptive High Frequency
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation