Silver Investors--($1,000 +) Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO, Inc.
What does AGCB stand for?
AGCB stands for Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO (Business and Industrial Development Corporation), Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AGCB in our Acronym Attic
- Altitude Gyro Control Assembly
- American Game Collectors Association
- Archivo General de Centro América (General Archives Of Central America, Guatemala)
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Australian Guidance and Counselling Association
- Automatic Ground-Controlled Approach
- AMD Global Consumer Advisory Board
- Agricultural Conferences, Meetings and Seminars Calendar
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
- Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System
- Alpine Garden Club of British Columbia
- A Guy Called Cyco (band)
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council
- agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (est. 2000; British Channel Islands; UK)
- Alpine Gordini Club de Champagne (French car club)
- American Gemstone Consultants Consortium
- American Golf Country Clubs
- Anthropogenic Global Climate Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO was selected to receive $50 million in tax credits under the New Market Tax Credit Program to provide funding for communities in Alaska and Hawaii.
They are Alaska Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank and Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO Inc.