ALASKA NATIVE HEALTH CONSORTIUM Blended Telehealth--The Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network (AFHCAN), a telehealth system that is a diagnostic platform for storing and forwarding patient information, allows health care professionals to view patient data and respond to each case using a standard personal computer workstation.
What does AFHCAN stand for?
AFHCAN stands for Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Antarctic Forecasting Handbook
- Apollo Food Holdings Bhd. (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- Architecture for Humanity Boston (Cambridge, MA)
- ASEAN Food Handling Bureau
- Acadia Family Health Center (Madawaska, ME)
- Advisors for Health Care (consulting; Roswell, GA)
- Alliance for Healthy Cities
- Army Family Housing (Construction)
- ASRC (Arctic Slope Regional Corporation) Federal Holding Company
- Australian Family History Compendium (website)
- Air Force Hazard Communications Program
- Alaska Federal Health Care Partnership (Anchorage, AK)
- Acrylic Fur Head Cover Set
- American Fund for Human Development
- Away From His/Her Desk
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (radio control)
- Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Arizona Families for Home Education
- Association française d'histoire économique (French Association of Economic History).
- Automated Fuel Handling Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network is a telehealth initiative designed to improve access to health care through the development of a sustainable telehealth network using telemedicine technologies.
org Stuart Ferguson Director Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network Anchorage, Alaska www.