Dr Butler is on detail from CDC to the Alaska Division of Public Health.
What does ADPH stand for?
ADPH stands for Alaska Division of Public Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADPH
- Automatic Data Processing Equipment Selection Office
- Amplitude Distribution Probability Function
- Association pour la Diffusion de la Pensée Française (French: Association for the Dissemination of French Thought)
- Australian Dairy Producers' Federation
- Automated Data Processing Facility
- Able Disabled Programming Group, LLC
- Air Defense Planning Group
- Atmospheric Dynamic Payload Group
- A&D Pharma Holdings NV
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Association of Directors of Public Health (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Association pour Le Développement de La Pharmacie Hospitalière du Sud-Ouest
- Advanced Data Processing, Inc. (various locations)
- Aéroports de Paris International
- Air Diffuser Performance Index
- Air Distribution Performance Index
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- American Dairy Products Institute
- Analog Devices (Philippines) Inc
- Assistant Director of Public Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Health and Human Services Commissioner Karleen Jackson, Alaska Department of Health & Social Services Director Richard Mandsager, Alaska Division of Public Health WHAT: Discussion of federal and state efforts for pandemic/avian flu WHEN: Wednesday, August 9, 2006 2:30 p.
int/csr/disease/avian influenza/en Alaska Division of Public Health www.
Other Alaska telehealth initiatives include the state of Alaska telepsychiatry program for the Department of Corrections, Providence Alaska Medical Center and a Sakhalin Island Project, and educational programming offered by the Alaska Public Health Training Network Section of Community Health and EMS Alaska Division of Public Health.