BEYOND THE BORDER Jack Porch, who's been general manager "on and off for 10 years" at Alaska Direct Bus Lines, said the transportation company's reputation is built on the fact that it runs year-round, on-time and on a fixed route.
What does ADBL stand for?
ADBL stands for Alaska Direct Bus Line (public transit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADBL
We have 2 other meanings of ADBL in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Disease Biotechnology Facility (College of Veterinary Medicine; Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Asian Dragon Boat Federation
- African Development Bank Group (Tunisia)
- Anti-Donor Brain Globulin
- Automatic Database Generation
- Asian Development Bank Institute
- Art and Design Books in Brighton (UK)
- Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation
- Advances in Databases and Information Systems
- Agricultural Development Bank Limited (Nepal)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management (degree; various locations)
- Application Database Manager
- Arrival/Departure-Based Model
- Average Distances of Band Migration (biology)
- Alabama Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association
- ASWBPL Defense Blood Management Information System
- Air Defense Battle Management Technology (US DoD)
- Agricultural Development Bank Nepal (est. 1968; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Amateur Danssport Bond Nederland (Netherlands Amateur Dancing Club)
- Arbitrary Directed Bipartite Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carriers participating during the non-summer season include the Alaska Marine Highway System, Alaska Direct Bus Lines, the Alaska Railroad, and Norline Coaches, Ltd.