Several entities, including the Alaska Mental Health Board, the Advisory Board on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, advocacy groups and community organizations, have banded together to create anti-stigma campaigns that include media advertising, radio spots and printed materials to address the fact that we all know someone with behavioral health issues and that finding solutions needs to be a collective effort.
What does ADHSS stand for?
ADHSS stands for Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alliance for Democracy and Human Rights in Nepal
- Air Data and Attitude Heading and Reference Systems (also seen as ADAHRS)
- Adult Day Health Services
- Adult Dental Health Survey (UK)
- Alcohol and Drugs History Society (est. 2004)
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Athens Drive High School (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Aufmerksamkeitsdefizit- und Hyperaktivitätssyndrom
- Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (genetic disorder)
- African Diaspora Heritage Trail (international tourism network)
- Angle-Dependent Homothetic Transformation
- Alexander D. Henderson University School (laboratory school; Florida Atlantic University Schools; Boca Raton, FL)
- Autosomal Dominant Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Aan de Hand Van (Dutch)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Heilpraktikerverband / Harmony-Power-Schulen
- Alu domain homolog in yeast
- Academie Diplomatique Internationale (French: International Diplomatic Academy)
- Acceptable Daily Intake
- Access-control Decision Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Acknowledging that pandemics happen and require a strong local response, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Commissioner Karleen K.
The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services in Juneau received a $245,516 grant to prepare guidance to license and certify Frontier Extended Stay Clinic (FESC) sites and provide policy and program assistance to them.