The students were selected through a competitive process and worked with mentors from the UAF Alaska Center for Energy and Power to conduct research through interviews and site visits.
What does ACEP stand for?
ACEP stands for Alaska Center for Energy and Power (University of Alaska)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACEP
We have 30 other meanings of ACEP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Chief Education Officers (UK)
- Application Control Engine Operations and Configuration (training)
- Automated Communications Electronic Operating Instructions
- Alliance Community Education Online University International (Alliance, Ohio)
- Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- Advancement of Community Empowerment and Partnership (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Advisory Committee on Export Policy (US Department of Commerce)
- Advisory Committee, Export Policy
- African Coelacanth Ecosystem Programme
- Airport Capacity Enhancement Plan
- Alliance avec les Chrétiens en Politique (French: Alliance with the Christians in Politics; EU)
- American Coaching Effectiveness Program (now American Sport Education Program)
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Annual Coordinated Election Period (US Medicare)
- AOC (Air Operations Center) Communications Enhancement Package
- Approved Continuing Education Provider
- Approved Continuous Examination Program
- Army Center for Enhanced Performance
- Associação de Comércio Electrónico em Portugal (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Association Canadienne des Employés Professionels
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Denali Commission, Alaska Energy Authority, Environmental Protection Agency, and Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation funded the Green Machine project, which is part of a jointly sponsored rural energy program between UAF Alaska Center for Energy and Power and the Tanama Chiefs Conference.
The Alaska Center for Energy and Power at the University of Alaska Fairbanks leads the Wind for Schools program in Alaska under the leadership of the Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Lab.
The Alaska Center for Energy and Power at the University of Alaska Fairbanks received a $3 million grant flora the Department of Energy.
It would average out power costs," said Ross Coen of the Alaska Center for Energy and Power (ACEP), based out of Fairbanks.