New York (AirGuideBusiness - Company Watch) Feb 19, 2012 Alaska Air Group CEO announces his retirement.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Alaska Air Group (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Association of Fine Woodworkers (Gilbert, AZ)
- Army-Air Force Wage Board
- Army Air Forces Weather Service
- Aboriginal Art Gallery (Australia)
- Academic Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Advanced Arresting Gear
- Aeromedical Airlift Group
- Affirmative Action Group (Zimbabwe)
- Air and Ground (freight transportation services)
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (German: General Anthroposophical Society)
- Allied Arts Guild (Menlo Park, CA)
- Alpha-Acid Glycoprotein
- American Association of Geographers (Washington, DC)
- Amis Aquariophiles Gouesnou (French: Aquarist Friends Gouesnou; Gouesnou, France)
- Anciennes Automobiles du Gier (French car club)
- Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (math conference)
- Army Artillery Group (Opposing Forces)
- AS/400 Advocacy Group (IBM AS/400 midrange system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK) announced yesterday the appointment of a new president and CEO of Alaska Air and new chief financial officer of Alaska Air Group.
Kelly, 58, the chairman of Alaska Air Group (ALK:NYSE), officially retired recently at the conclusion of the company's annual shareholders' meeting.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Air Group Inc (NYSE: ALK) said Thursday that its board of directors have approved a stock repurchase programme, thus authorising the company to buy up to USD50m of its common stock.
Alaska Air Group named Raymond Vecci to replace Bruce Kennedy as chairman of the parent company of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.
Passengers on the flight will include Horizon Air CEO Jeff Pinneo; Alaska Air Group CEO Bill Ayer; Horizon Air founders Milt Kuolt, Bruce McCaw, and Joe Clark; and some of Horizon's longest-term employees.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The board of directors of Alaska Air Group has announced changes to executive positions at the company.
Ace Aviation and Alaska Air Group join British Airways as the second and third airline licensees of the portfolio within the past month.