Reduced downtime from guessing at problems when the user interface and alarm display system can eliminate need for operator training and save troubleshooting.
What does ALD stand for?
ALD stands for Alarm Display
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALD
We have 118 other meanings of ALD in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Law Division (various locations)
- Adrenoleukodystrophy (genetic disease)
- Adults with Learning Difficulties (social services)
- Advanced Laser Designator
- Advanced Logistics Development (various companies)
- Affection de Longue Durée (French: Long Term Illness)
- Air Lift Division
- Airborne Laser Demo
- Airborne Laser Designator (US DoD)
- Aircraft Logistics Department
- Alcohol(ic) Liver Disease
- Alderson (Amtrak station code; Alderson, WV)
- Alpha Lambda Delta (National freshman honors society)
- American Law Division (Congressional Research Service)
- American Library Directory
- Analog Line Driver
- Angular Light Distribution
- Anoxic Limestone Drain (passive treatment for remediation of acid mine drainage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new security catalog features alarm displays, box wraps, cable locks, tags, detachers, deactivators, safe cases, gates, security hooks, anti-sweep hooks and general-purpose security solutions.
The control system also features process monitoring, alarm displays, and setup recipes for several molds.
It is a multi-functional clock with analogue time and digital alarm displays.
The company's new CO detector features a digital display that in warning or full alarm displays a digital readout of the parts per million of carbon monoxide that it is reading.
Maintenance information functions include machine status verification, an alarm display that describes the alert and recommends corrective action, and an error log display that provides a history of past errors.
The ability to color code the alarm displays and prioritize them helped cut our response times and enabled us to meet diverse requirements of the federal government and California fire marshal,' says Gibbons.
It provides complete process diagnostics and alarm displays, as well as adaptive wet heater bakeout, and is available in 3- and 30-amp modules.